Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Apparently I Have Been Featured

Hey All.

I have been meaning to post about my sulfur mix, but as soon as I get new batteries, and find the cord for my camera, I will be able to get pictures.

This post however is about something different. I was minding my business on Facebook, and you know how you get notifications right? Well a friend of mine posted a video on my wall, so I am thinking it is something funny, but apparently someone on Youtube made a video for Hairstyles for Natural Haired Brides, and my picture found it's way in there. (Lol)

I did not get permission so I am not sure how I feel about it, but I must admit I am a touch flattered that they felt my style was appropriate enough to be featured.

The other styles are quite pretty, but if you are not interested in all of that, my picture pops up at the 2:05 mark. Creative Wedding Styles

I wanted to post the video in this post but for some reason it is not letting me.

Again, it is a little flattering but a touch invasive, but unless you watermark your pictures, they can be easy to take and be used to a persons liking. So be careful!

~Naomi



2 comments:

  1. That is awesome that someone found you to be their hair muse! =D


    But stealing is stealing..I would be a lil' pissed, too. >,<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Yeah Haliboo, I have mixed emotions towards it too.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe and Comment! Share your opinions, knowledge or questions, or all three!

Popular Posts