Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!/HAIR Goals for 2011!

As the new year approaches, I have been making new year resolutions/goals. You know, important things like deciding when to start school, saving for a car, but my favorite goals, are hair related!


Here are my goals as they stand
  1. Get a staple moisuturizing Deep Conditioner
  2. Retain ALL of my length (easier said than done!)
  3. Reach APL by Summer 2011, and BSL by Dec 2011


Things I will be doing to help achieve my goals
  1.  Making sure to sleep with a satin scarf or bonnet (I tend to fall asleep before I can, but this step is vital! It is what protects your hair at night, and helps prevent split ends and breakage!)
  2. Oiling my scalp more often with JBCO/Castor Oil
  3. Protecting my ends by doing protective styles
  4. Less manipulation
  5. Moisturizing and Sealing more often
I think that is all, oh, and to adjust my regimen as needed!

Those are my goals thus far, I hope you guys make and achieve your (hair) goals this year. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and Comment! Share your opinions, knowledge or questions, or all three!

Popular Posts