Tuesday, June 14, 2011

1 Week Update Using Hairdrenaline/Potion

Hey All!

I am a bit late with this one, but I decided that I am going to document my growth weekly, it is a bit hard since my camera decided to break, but I am going to try to make it work for you all!

I will be using my iPhone in the mean time, but I am having a bit of a hard time getting the right angles, to see the length properly. Hopefully I figure it out.

I will be posting updates every Saturday, until I reach my goal of APL.

Here is last weeks progress

Week 1= June 4th- June 11th.




I flat iron the piece in the back to get "true" length, and also since camera's can play tricks on you, meaning in different angles your hair can look longer/shorter I will be measuring as well.

Not on all points of my head. Just in the back. I guess I should start, but I only do the back because that is the straight part.

The left side measured in at
9 1/2 in.

the right at
10 in.

So apparently my hair grows lopsided (lol), hopefully the Potion can fix that, I will also starting this Saturday start tracking the growth on my bald areas as well.

Oh, and I would like to add that the 2oz I had in the water bottle is finished, after following my Hairdrenaline/Potion Regimen.

I started on my 8oz today. So at this rate I am thinking I will have to make a new batch each month, but we will see!
 

Look out for this weeks update!

~Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and Comment! Share your opinions, knowledge or questions, or all three!

Popular Posts

Amazon Contextual Product Ads