Sunday, August 29, 2010

Another Update

This past week, hair wise, has been the hardest on my strands. I have not been home, and did not take any of my products with me. I ended up staying away from home longer than expected, so after a while my hair started to really take a toll. In between using heat, and it being dry.

I would say that this really has made me realize the importance of cowashing. I planned on doing my own yarn braids for the first time, but since my hair feels so dry, I think it needs a little pampering for a while.


I did do a rod set on my dry semi straightened hair, and I wanted to share some pics with you all, but my camera has gone on the fritz, hopefully I get it working sometime this week.


Until Next Time, Naomi~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and Comment! Share your opinions, knowledge or questions, or all three!

Popular Posts