Monday, July 4, 2011

1 Month Hairdrenaline/Potion Update

Hey All!

So I have been using the "Potion" for exactly a month now, and it has been a god send! My hair has thickened up as well as gained a significant amount of growth! I  measured from close to the nape of my head.


So that is going from

Left side
9 1/2 inches-to 11 inches.

Right side
10 inches- close to 12 inches. (A teensy bit over 11 1/2)

Which is amazing results considering I usually grow only a half inch a month. (Which is considered to be average growth)

I have been trying to keep up with my minimum of using the potion 3 times a week, at least two of those times being overnight. Using the GHE method.

(Green House Effect is a natural heating effect caused by using a plastic cap/saran wrap/ or even a plastic bag, and covering that with a bonnet or a scarf. It helps oils penetrate better, and also with moisture.)

Here are the comparison pics

Week 2
1 Month

I did not fill in my spots nor reach my goal of APL by the end of June, but in both cases, my hair is progressing!


Though I am loving the results, I may have to take a hiatus from using the "Potion" for a month or so, because I plan on braiding my hair this weekend coming. I have yet to decide on a style yet, but when I do I will be sharing, and doing a how to, sine I plan on doing them myself.

I hope my results are enough to encourage you all to try using the potion for yourself, whether you are looking for thickness or growth!

~Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and Comment! Share your opinions, knowledge or questions, or all three!

Popular Posts