Sunday, July 31, 2011

Update

Hey All!

I know it has been a minute since my last post, but this is my first time logging into a computer for a while being that I have been in my hometown (NYC). My braids are holding up, though I do have some slippage from when I went to the pool, but otherwise the look fine. (I will post pics of roots/new growth later if I remember)

Believe it or not I am Trend Setting over here! I have received many compliments, especially after I tell them that I did them by myself (pats herself on the back lol).

I am hoping that I can at least keep them in until Labor day, but we shall see.

Just wanted to fill you guys in, and say hey. I miss you all!

~Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and Comment! Share your opinions, knowledge or questions, or all three!

Popular Posts