Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Hey all!

From the bottom of my heart, I would like to wish all my beautiful kinkies and kinkettes out there, a blessed and wonderful Christmas!

Mine definitely did not turn out as I intended, but there is always a reason to be humble, and to count your blessings. That is what Christmas is about anyway! I did have fun at my family's Christmas Eve party, so it was not all bad.

Just for fun, this was my Christmas Eve look...wish I had an after party to go to (Lol)




Oh yeah, I did Yarn Braids about a week ago (Lol). I did them a little longer this time, BSL instead of APL. I love them, they went wavy without me having to do the work to crinkle them! I will be keeping these babies in for while!

Enough about me and my Holiday nonsense, again, I would like to wish you all a very, Merry Christmas!


~NM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and Comment! Share your opinions, knowledge or questions, or all three!

Popular Posts