Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Batch of my Creamy Aloe Olive Mix

Hey All!



I made a new batch of my Creamy Aloe Olive Mix, a day or two ago. I am still very much in love with this mixture, it leaves my hair feeling so soft, and moisturized. Now I have an idea of how much use I can get out of one batch. The last one lasted me for 3 1/2 months, which is pretty decent in my opinion.

The batch I made this time is a bit thicker, because I probably used more conditioner, but as I go along, I will dilute it with a bit more water, and maybe some more AVG to get a looser consistency. It will be great if I can stretch this batch for 4 months, but we will see!

I have chunky two strand twists in, that I installed Sunday night, which I will be moisturizing with my Creamy Aloe Olive Mix, and sealing with EVOO or my Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil, after oiling my scalp with my new mix. I have yet to name my new oil mix, but for now,I will call it my Super Grow Potion.  be taking out in the morning for a twist out.

I will be taking out my twists in the morning and will wear my hair that way, and will restyle either Thursday or Friday night.


My camera is still on the fritz, so I will have to figure out what is going on with it, if I can I will post pics of my twist out!


~Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and Comment! Share your opinions, knowledge or questions, or all three!

Popular Posts