Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Product Review of my Bebe Shea'loe (Homemade Shealoe)

Hey All!


As most of you know on my home forum BHP, we did Secret Santa. I had trouble finding the other items listed on my SS's list, so I substituted (Lol). 


Here is what I sent her. 


I was already about to make my own batch, until it dawned on me that I could send her some too! I am really glad I did, because it turns out that she liked it. I am too proud, over here, and yes I call it Bebe Shea'loe, because it sounds like name, and the Bebe gave it a nice ring. (LOL)




"I tried Naomi's shealoe to twist my hair earlier this week. Overall my hair loved it! I started with the front of my head and I noticed how well my dry ends absorbed the shealoe. It left my twists with a neater, shinier look than I've EVER had. The only downfall is that after twisting for hours and hours, I had the container open as I used it and I let too much air  This changed the consistency of the shealoe so I had to switch to SM Curl Enhancing Smoothing for the back. But the front is soooo on point! I finished my twists Wednesday and they are holding up really well and still look nice and neat. I owe that all to the shealoe!!"


Here are her results








"Naomi, you should really look in to selling your shealoe!"





For those curious as to how I made it. I used blender to whip, and the ingredients list goes as


Ingredients: Shea Butter, Aloe Vera Gel, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and Jamaican Black Castor Oil. 




I love it myself, but it feels great to know that it works for someone else too; especially because we are not the same hair type.  I am taking orders :) Oh please look out next month for her feature in February!!! Also if you would like to be featured next month please send me an email at beautifulkinks@gmail.com. 


~Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and Comment! Share your opinions, knowledge or questions, or all three!

Popular Posts