Sunday, March 28, 2010

Part II of, Why Use Cayenne Pepper?






I have been meaning to post a picture of the mixture I use to give you guys an idea of what it looks like, in paste form, I almost forgot again, when I used half of my batch up lol. I use to make a batch for the week, but in order to keep it fresh, I left it out unopened, and it would dry out a little bit, and I would have to add water to get it to turn into a paste again, but I figured doing that to a batch 1-2 times over would ruin the potency, so I only make enough for one use. It can be covered if stored in the fridge, but if you leave it out, it cannot have a lid on, or else the batch will get moldy lol.

I like my paste to be on the thick side, because I found if it is made to watery it will run. The batch depicted in the picture is consisted of only ground cayenne pepper, and water. I find that it is stronger this way, because I get more of a tingle, to me that indicates that it is working. If you do not want it to tingle you can add an oil. I sometimes use olive oil, canola oil, or castor oil. I also like adding paprika, when I remember too.

If you are wondering why I use cayenne pepper for hair growth, check out part one of this entry!


Until Next Time, HHG to All! Naomi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and Comment! Share your opinions, knowledge or questions, or all three!

Popular Posts