Thursday, March 25, 2010

Shingling, Mini Product Review

Not sure if you guys know, but, today was hair day! I prepooed with V05 Tea Therapy Calming Chamomile, mixed with a couple of drops of Home Health Castor Oil, Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil, and Herbal Infusions Hair Mayonnaise. The concoction was mixed in my spray bottle, and I put it through out my hair, and put on a plastic cap which I left on for about two hours.

Then I did a cayenne Treatment ( I have to remember to take a pic of!) and left it on for close to two hours as well. Then I washed with Miracle 7 Color Protect Shampoo. I never tried it before, nor is my hair colored, I got it free with my sally's order, I guess to replace the fact that they did not ship my Roux.

Anyway, the Miracle 7 Color Protect Shampoo was pearly white, and thick, and had a really nice lather. My hair did not feel stripped after using it, it actually felt soft. I do not know how good it is as far as maintaining color treated hair, but my hair felt clean, so I am pleased, but I would not purchase this product only because it is pricey in my opinion. From Sally's it is $12.99 USD for a 10 ounce bottle. I would give it a 4/5 based on it's cleaning ability, not as far as protecting/preserving color on color treated hair.

After Shampooing I followed with my Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholesterol (moisturizing dc) I left it in for an hour with a cap, and rinsed and detangled. I then put LJBCO on my bald spots, and then used my applicator bottle to put my oil mixture to seal. (mixture of Castor oil, LJBCO, and Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil).

Then I used New York Style Gel (14 X-treme hold) which I purchased for $1.19 USD from a store called Conway, in New York City, to shingle. Put it throughout hair, and then combed through. I blow dried my hair, did not dry, it is actually still drying. Anyway here are the results.


Until Next time, HHG to all! Naomi <3

2 comments:

  1. Those are pretty results! It looks very curly and soft. :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Treece, and thanks for following me!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe and Comment! Share your opinions, knowledge or questions, or all three!

Popular Posts