Sunday, September 12, 2010

Dry Rod Set on Semi Straigth Natural Hair

You guys must realize by now, that I love, love, love, rod sets! It is my favorite staple. Anyway, as most of you guys know who have been follow, I straightened my hair a few weeks back. I believe I left it that way for a week and a half or two weeks. Within that time I of course did a rod set, but since my hair was still semi straight, and I say semi, because my roots were starting to revert, but none the less, I installed my trusty gray rods, and left them overnight with a satin bonnet. I adore this style because of the poofy texture, my hair has lots of volume! I made sure to take pictures for you guys!







Hope you guys like it! As you can see rod sets can look get on natural, or straightened hair, and I love to wear it on both.

Until Next Time, Naomi~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and Comment! Share your opinions, knowledge or questions, or all three!

Popular Posts