Monday, September 20, 2010

I Believe It Is......Shedding!

I know I promised you all an update about whether I have breakage or not, and I finally got around to it yesterday, I cowashed, which I am most thankful for, because my hair was super stiff with gel, I'm heavy handed with products lol. I was running out of both my HE Hydralicious Self Targeting Conditioner, as well as my VO5 Free Me Freesia, so I decided to mix them to cowash. Which made my hair feel super soft, but I cowashed again just to make sure my hair was free of product.



Detangling was pretty easy, but hair came out, but it look to be the usual amount. I managed to catch most of it.

The strands did not have a white bulb, which usually is the tell tale sign of shedding, because that means it came directly from the root, however, it seemed to be the length of my hair, so I do not believe it is breakage, I guess we'll see as time goes on.


I was in a rush, so I did not have time to do my overnight low manipulation styling as usual, so I opted for a Wash N' Go. I did not dry my hair, I oiled my scalp with my usual oil mixture (JBCO, ABUHO) in my applicator bottle, and then used what was left of the same conditioners I use to cowash with as my leave in. I was prepared to use gel, but I was satisfied with the curl definition I got from using the conditioners alone. Her is how it came out...


My hair was still damp with product, but it essentially looked the same when it dried fully. We'll that is the update!

Until Next Time, Naomi~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and Comment! Share your opinions, knowledge or questions, or all three!

Popular Posts