Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Stretched Strand Length Check

Okay, so I am not the best when it comes to length Checks, but I was going through one of my old hair albums and came across old length check pics. So I figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to compare the two to see how much length I have gained. Flat ironing hair is the correct method, as you can see the length of your hair all around, opposed to a strand length check, however it is not convenient, at least for someone like me who does not flat iron all the time.

My birthday is coming up on the  27th so I may flat iron for then, and I can do a true length check.I tried to stretch the same strand shown in my previous pics.




I think the first pics were taken 03/15/2010, and the second pics were taken today, 09/15/2010. So that is a 6 months difference, eh, not sure if that's a tremendous amount of growth, but I'll take it. Hopefully the next 6 months I'll be closing in on APL (Arm Pit Length)


All I can do is keep up with my regimen, and tweak it to my needs...anyway, just thought I'd share.


Until Next Time, Naomi~


2 comments:

Subscribe and Comment! Share your opinions, knowledge or questions, or all three!

Popular Posts