Thursday, December 2, 2010

Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil (w. Ginseng)

Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil

This product has been a staple in my regimen for a while now, and it is a gem!

I originally intended on using African Royale Hot Six Oil, since I heard so many great review, but I decided to go with Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil, since it was easier on the pockets.


 An 8 ounce bottle of Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil goes for $1.99 USD vs. $4.00-5.99 (depending on the retailer) for African Royale's Hot Six Oil.


African Royale Hot Six Oil



I cannot attest to whether one oil is better than the other, as the both contain natural ingredients, all except the last, which is fragrance.

This oil smells like baby powder and has a very light consistency. It is pretty easy to apply. I can tend to run if you use too much, but to combat that, you put the oil in an applicator bottle for easier and more controlled distribution.

I add it to everything, I seal with it, I use it on my scalp, as a prepoo, mix it in my setting lotion for rod sets, in my deep conditioners, I adore this oil! It can also be used for your skin, and nails/cuticles! It always leaves my roots soft, and hair with a nice sheen!



The Ingredients:
Soy Bean Oil , Walnut Seed Oil , Kiwi Fruit Extract , Olive Fruit Oil , Castor Seed Oil , Sesame Seed Oil , Jojoba Seed Oil , Carrot Seed Oil , Sweet Almond Oil , Tocopheryl Acetate , Safflower Oil , Calendula Extract , Yarrow Extract , Cucumber Extract , Carrageenan Extract , Ginseng Extract , Sage Extract , Comfrey Extract , Aloe Extract , Fragrance


For $1.99 this oil is a great deal! It will always be a staple in my regimen. It gets a 5/5 from me!


Until Next Time, Naomi~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and Comment! Share your opinions, knowledge or questions, or all three!

Popular Posts