Thursday, April 21, 2011

New Discovery!

Hey All!

I have been feeling really lazy with my hair lately, so Tuesday after cowashing, I blow dried my hair (using Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Reconstructurizer) , so I could keep it stretched throughout the week, and then put my hair in plaits. I took it out in the morning thinking I was all cute, with my stretched braid out. It was not raining but it was a bit humid, and by the time I got to work, my hair was a frizzy mess! Man I was hot! Lol, so apparently  humidity revert your Blow Dried Hair. Smh!

I was so irritated by that, I had to share!

I will be doing a review on Rosemary Sunny Isle JBCO, and doing a growth check for my bald spots, next post, so stay tuned!

~Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and Comment! Share your opinions, knowledge or questions, or all three!

Popular Posts